Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

The day (year) started pretty late for me after a jet lag induced 14 hour sleep - although I guess it's also severe lack of sleep over the past few days getting everything ready for the big move.

It's raining of course (they don 't call it British Columbia for nuthin' y'know!) but I wandered round to Deep Cove anyway for breakfast (or should that be lunch?) at Honey's. Good eatin'.
















Got back and Johnny and Barb had surfaced - I didn't see Barb last night as she was at work at the airport as a fire fighter.

After getting over the slight problem of somehow not packing my pedals, I went off with Johnny for his traditional New Year's ride along with Dub and Kelly on (Mt) Seymour.

Dub dropping off the ice like wet wood...














and Kelly...

























and yours truly on a log to drop...

























Obligatory group photo (Johnny obviously behind the camera)







One run, two hours, three thousand feet vertical descent, all fun!

Thanks to Johnny for taking me along.

No comments: