Friday, January 13, 2006

Home sweet home

After a bit of a drought of photos I'm gonna make up for it with a quick tour of my new place.....
For starters, it's on Mount Seymour, home to the most popular bike trails on The North Shore.

This is the house, I've got the middle floor















its in a nice neighbourhood














I can park my truck right outside and walk in my own gate (which they say should stop the bears from going through my garbage!)














This is my own front yard















which leads to the deck - ground level(ish) at front and overlooking the basement appartment garden out back. Enough room for alfresco dining or the odd BBQ! (the stairs are a fire exit from upstairs)















This is the view out of my lounge window















here's the lounge from the kitchen















and the kitchen from the lounge















which of course comes with a huge fridge! (just for milk and beer!)




















the view out back from the kitchen (you can actually see a bit of the mountains)















as they say on MTV Cribs - this is where the magic happens!! Hopefully that'd be the magic conjouring of furniture type of magic then!!!!!














bathroom















laundry















bike/ski storage



















and there is also a 2nd bedroom so get your reservations in early!!!!
Anyway, gotta go back to uni now, I've got Business Law for 3 hours - I do hope it's good!

No comments: