Friday, January 27, 2006

What to do on a rainy wednesday......

I dont have any classes on a Wednesday so after a hard morning of study at home I rewarded myself with a trip up the road to Cypress Mountain.
















Unfortunately I forgot my camera (left it charging) so took this pic with my phone on my way up the chairlift. There are three mountains to ski on in Vancouver. Seymour (where I live) Grouse and Cypress and thats also the increasing order of ski trails. I skied from about 1pm until 7pm which was floodlit so a new experience for me. Its pretty good although I advise staying on the properly lit trails - I took a couple runs down one of the black runs in the dark and it was pretty tricky let me tell you!!!!

Anyway, if you're in the area, try Cypress, I recommend it.

No comments: