Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Beach pardy dude!

Have you noticed the way Canadian's don't (or won't) pronounce "t"s? They use "d" - they all call me "Mardin" out here.......... but I kinda like it.

With the end of finals in sight, there are a few parties going off.....such as the one on Wreck Beach next to UBC.

The now obligatory panorama shot! I guess they're right when they say Canada's big - I cant seem to fit anything on one photo anymore!

It was pretty quiet, a couple dozen people chilling out and cooking fish on the fire (no, I dont think they caught it).

Outi contemplating...















This is actually Vancouver's nudist beach but the dress code tonight was "wear something" - and while it was 20deg during the day, it was certainly a bit chilly as the sun went down!

I took this one after the sun was down - not bad eh?















We didnt stay too long cos 2 of the (4) Fins I was with had been awake for 36 hours since they just flew in today! Ah bless.

Better do some study now - I have one exam left - Human Resource Management, tomorrow!
Later dudes....

No comments: