Monday, July 17, 2006

What the hell is "Theatre Sports" ???

Just a quick update. On Friday night I went downtown with some friends to watch "Theatre Sports" - yeah - that's what I thought! Well it turned out to be a comedy club - silumar to the one in London but a lot smaller. It wasnt bad although I think some of the North American humour was lost on me....


Oh, and on the way in, I was walking through the crowds and I thought -

oh, there's my friend.....
.....err, what's her name?
..... wow she looks fantastic....
What IS her name?

And then it hit me - she used to come round my place once a week - inside the TV!

She did smile at me, I think she's used to being looked at ;-)



..and then we went for a cheesecake. Yes, that's right. In Vancouver there are TWO restaurants that do nothing but cheesecake. Mad eh?!!