Monday, September 25, 2006

Ma & Tim part6/Moving Day (Thur 31st August)

Today was moving day. I decided a while back to switch to planB and stay in college for 16 months to complete a Diploma instead of planA to do a Certificate in 8 months so of course, I need twice the money to support myself so economies had to be made, the biggest of which was to move from my own appartment on the North Shore to share a place in Metrotown, Burnaby (Metro-hell as Michelle calls it!?)


Fortunately its a huge apartment and my room is the biggest, plenty of room for a couple bikes....












the TV.....





a desk to work at.....








but, errr, not a sofa!!



Well, it almost fitted. Since then I've done a bit of woodwork on the bed to take a couple inches off it and voila! It fits.



My new home :-)