Monday, June 04, 2007

CBC Ripper

Saturday saw '07's 3rd North Shore Ripper. This time it was much shorter with a 12 ish minute downhill (down CBC and Corkscrew) which included a sprinkling of time bonuses for riding the gnarly/skinny/tricky line.

At long last, I managed to come up with a costume (Michele's idea - my sewing) and I have to say I was pretty pleased with it :-)

"The Grim Ripper"




I even managed to have a 2 piece sythe so I could strap it to my back for the race (thanks to Jon for helping me get geared up)

















Speak of the devil......
Jon did the race in spite of "absolutely hating CBC" and afterwards he didnt moan about it once - of course that was slightly outweighed by him moaning about it for a month beforehand!!!








This photo was taken by Danielle - Meghan's friend - i love the way you can't be sure if I'm real or just a ghost! :-)

Stay tuned for more pics as i get them and a full report on NSMB.com

No comments: