Saturday, September 13, 2008

Newest Addition to the Family


My poor long suffering Brodie has served me well for three seasons now but it was time to retire her. Last winter I found myself wanting a little more travel to allow me to more comfortably ie confidently throw myself down stuff. Many of my friends ride 6 and a bit inch bikes so it seemed like time to trade up and join them.

One of my friends was selling this '08 Norco Six frame so I snapped it up and swapped all the components over from the Brodie. I also took the opportunity to upgrade the fork to the latest Fox 36 Float.

Today was (Peppermint) Patty's maiden voyage and The Colonel was her perfect companion for the ride with D along as pilot.




Part time World Cup racer, full time hottie, Danice gets ready for battle











Patty was brilliant. Is brilliant in fact. Enough travel (6.3in) to cope with most things on the trail, small enough to maneuver on the tight Shore trails and light enough to pedal up the climbs. Sweet!

Patty and will be clocking up many many miles together over the coming months and years so stay tuned for more adventures!


Thanks to D for a great ride :)

No comments: