Thursday, November 20, 2008

4X !!!

Yay!! Its indoor 4X season again!!
(for those that dont know, 4X is 4 riders racing round a short track with jumps and banked corners)

"Riders ready"








I've been nagging Danice for ages to come to this cos I know how much racing on the track did wonders for my pumping and jumping skills last winter. I think it's also been an eternity since she rode a hardtail so it was a steep learning curve for her.

"watch the gate"






....which didn't stop her from winning tonight!!!
Notice here how she's a good six inches in front on Rich even though she's only moved 6 inches! Yes, Danice has the starts DIALLED!

"Beeb-Beeeeeb-Bep"








We had a few other friends with us and actually bumped into loads more at the track - it was so cool to see so many people there - not to mention great racing!

Aja in white and pink








Danice slaying Rich and Aja out of the start!

I had a good night myself. Last winter I didnt manage once to get into the final - I'd always get knocked out in the semi's. Not tonight though!
Tonight I won the quarter, won the semi and just got pipped to the post to finish 2nd on the night. Sweet :D

Can't wait for the next one!

No comments: