Thursday, May 19, 2005

Thur 19th May - Pesky no good, good frr nuthin!!

So we were due to take out some guy for a ride but he didn't show - could it be the rain perhaps?

So, Cory (Pist-N-Broke productions), Barb and I did a lap in the rain. Thanks to Johnny for shuttling us up. The trails were very wet but it rocked as usual. Cory is on the Cove Bikes Team so it was great fun trying to follow his lines! And Barb was on fire on her singlespeed hardtail - damn that women is fast - no wonder they gave her a gold at the World Champs!
While we were out, we even stopped by the trail building guys and carried some rocks around - it was actually kinda fun pushing a wheelbarrow over the skinnies and across log rides!

Johnny's on a tour for a few days now so I wont see him again 'til July. I'm hoping to hook up for some riding in my last three days but I've done plenty so I'm not greedy. I'll just see who turns up.

Later.
Martn

No comments: