Thursday, February 16, 2006

Grrrr! Exams!

It's not much fun being a student in the middle of mid-term exams. I've had three so far with one more tomorrow (Friday) and one on Monday - Accounting at 8am - oooo I can't wait! Well actually I can wait cos I'm not doing so great with it - it's not that I can't do the math - its more like I'm too slow at understanding the double-dutch questions and working out which equations to use. BUT I'm optimistic - you have to be right?

On a more positive note, I've had a B and an A+ in the two I've had back so far which I'm very happy with - lets just hope I can keep it up!

After one of the exams (on Valentine's Day) I de-stressed with a bit of a ride on my trusty Foreplay - Gees (as Barb would say) I love this bike! It rocks on The Shore. Mind you, only a couple more weeks before my new ride rolls in :-]

So here's a pic by Barb of me on the new section of Corkscrew...




















The past week or so has been beautiful weather here. Not a cloud in the sky makes for fantastic sunrise/sets - and I get to see both on my daily commute - Vancouver really is a beautiful place (when it's not raining!!!). They say its going to be -6 tonight with windchill sending it down to -16 brrrrrrrrr!

Well, back to study! Later dudes....

3 comments:

Delbert said...

Well done Skip.
Good marks.

Jees! That looks fun.

Anonymous said...

Well done Skip.
Good marks.

That looks fun.

12:45 AM
^____^

Anonymous said...

like a movie star though.Is it dangerous?