Sunday, March 19, 2006

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

Sorry if you've missed my regular updates - since getting back from England I've been really busy catching up with school work and exams so no time for fun! Plus the blogger doesn't seem to be working properly at the moment. Well it's just about working now so here's my big weekend return to adventures!

Happy St Patrick's Day (for Friday) - after 2 exams back to back on Friday my brain was desperately in need of some RnR. Fortunately for me the girls were going downtown to celebrate St Patricks Day so I went along with them!














Genuine GREEN beer was the drink of the day....
that's Crazy Christy on the left (who claims she's from Mars) and Ema















...and here's some complete strangers we met (no they weren't Irish)















Christy made a friend of this lepricorn - at least I think he was a lepricorn. He was certainly dressed like one and was acting pretty strangely but then I guess lepricorns are not usually over 6ft!






























You can see Kosue's photo's here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope someone can say some good words for me. Skip... ??? you...!!!

By the way, what is lepricorns?