Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to school

Did I tell y'all about my grades? I think I did well:

A+ Business Mathematics
A+ Human Resource Management
A Business Management Essentials
A- Business fundamentals in Canada
B+ Business Law

Well I'm happy anyway.

After a weekend in my sickbed, school was back in today. It wasn't much fun being ill but I only had two classes so not too bad. Business Statistics seems quite interesting - making sense of irrelevant facts and figures is right up my street - sad eh! Two people from my last math class have already asked for me email address once they heard my grade! Fools!

And French, oh la la! (?) French was quite fun but I suspect it'll get a lot harder very quickly! I'll be sitting with my friend Aachal so we'll go through the pain together! I think we'll survive this week but our first test is Monday!! Eeeek! C'est la vie!

Kiyoka persuaded (well, insisted) I buy some medicine so I did and I have to admit I do feel a bit better........ Thanks Kiyo.

2 comments:

Delbert said...

I'll have a couple of PHD's and a BA please.
In two weeks??
I can't wait that long!

Well done Skip meister.
You are truly an egg-head.
DB

Anonymous said...

Great work Martin. I got just three Bs and one D. But that'll be more than enough to get the 10 credits for me back in Finland.

Those other comments suck.