Friday, May 05, 2006

First ride.....

Ehhh! Not bad, not bad at all....
















I need to make a few (gear-related) adjustments but let me tell you, this bike is sweeeeeeeet!
I just took it for a quick lap of my local trail - Mt Seymour - you may have heard of it - and I'm quite pleased :-) I realise now I'm on a big bike how unfit I am - the Foreplay was hiding the fact that I can't pedal for toffee! This was my first time down CBC this year - they've done quite a bit of work on it and it flows real nice - massive fun on the Shocker.... this thing eats rocks like nobody's and gave me the confidence to take some crazy lines - its real stiff too - across the gnarliest off-camber roots on the planet it held tight and straight. Sweeeeeeeeet!

40 minutes of steep, sweet, gnarly, rocky, rooty singletrack - It's not too bad living here :-)

1 comment:

Delbert said...

Nice looking bike Skip.
Not sure about the colour?
Envious of the riding it's done already.
DB