Sunday, May 28, 2006

Goodbye girls :-(

A sad couple of days. Two of my best friends have gone home :-(
















Yesterday Noo (above right) went back to Thailand to earn some money before going to do her Masters Degree in San Francisco so I may well never see her again. Good luck Noo.
















And today Kiyoka has gone back to Japan for the summer. Of course nothing is ever as simple as that with her - she'll be spending a few days in California on the way home - lucky cow! I'll miss her. She's always so full of energy.....
















When she's not lying on the beach.....
















or "studying" in the library.....
















or having lunch with her friends....
















or studying in the library (again)......















or just working hard on an assignment. I'll miss you Kiyo, but don't forgot it'll be my birthday a few days after you come back - I hear camcorders are real cheap in Japan ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks i really miss you and Kiyoka too . keep in touch !!!