Friday, May 05, 2006

Tour guide for the day in North Vancouver

My dear friend Christy wanted me to take us all on a tour of North Vancouver - so on Tuesday, off we went (and for the first time we used all six seats in the truck- a good thing we're close!)

We started with the Cypress lookout. You can see a looooooooong way from here
















When not taking photos, Kiyoka was picking dandelions
















going clockwise, Philip from Poland, Christy from Hong Kong, Asa and Ema from Japan
















she made me a ring.....
















Deep Cove - these bears have appeared all over Vancouver and will be auctioned for charity later in the year















Our final stop was Mt Seymour - I took the group on a little stroll in the forest - ending in a walk down one of the bike trails which I think surprised them a little!

Kiyoka being her usual freindly self....















There seems to be something in Asia girls' DNA which compells them to constantly take pictures...



















I think everyone had as good a time as me, it was fun, but I dont think I'll be opening for business as a guide any time soon! LOL!

No comments: