Thursday, July 20, 2006

Superman seatgrab!!!

I was in the bikeshop earlier and as usual, said hi to the guys I recognised (I know the faces but can't remember their names) and as usual they all said hi back, then I realised I didnt actually "know" one of them........


was it a bird?
(asian friends please ask me and I'll explain)









......no







was it a plane?







......no



..........it was SUPERMAN!

well, Tom Welling anyway - the guy that plays Clark in the TV series Smallville. He seemed like a nice enough guy - very tall. He was in the process of 'grabbing' a new bike - not just the seat.

I guess I shouldn't really be that surprised cos Smallville is filmed here. Even the Kent's farm is here!!




nice guy as he was, I think I'd prefer to bump into......





Lois Lane aka Erica Durance

ah well, better keep my eyes peeled ;-)