Monday, October 30, 2006

Workin 9-5!.....well, more like 5-9 but who's counting?!

Yes that's right. I got a job. More accurately a-nother job to add to my College computer lab duties and my English tutoring. The difference this time is that it's a real job.

I'm working as a move manager for a small company that orchestrates office moves mostly for the Canadian Government - so far I've spent all my weekends moving Canada Revenue - the equivalent of British Inland Revenue.

This has all been made possible by a change in the law during the summer that allows international students to work up to 20 hours a week. It's pretty handy too as my extended stay here doesnt come cheap - college fees alone are over $18,000 a year, plus books, food, lodging, skiing, biking ;-)

All is going well though, and they already cant live without me ;-)

....and finally. What about the photo then? Half Man, half what? Donkey? Cauliflower? Potato Peeler? ......clean suggestions welcome!!

No comments: