Sunday, December 03, 2006

Whistler!


Oh it's such a hard life.....

Whistler opened last week so it didnt take us long to line up a quick visit. I was supposed to be writing an essay but SOMEONE talked me into nipping up the road..... oh well if you insist!

Here's Kiyoka in the fantastic snow on Blackcomb





This is Kiyoka and I at the top of Blackcomb showing off our new jackets :-) and Kiyoka, her new skis!

It was a beautiful day. Clear, cold and with lovely soft snow everywhere. Hardly any fresh pow but the whole mountain was covered in the lovely snow so it didnt matter





Here's Kiyoka in action - she skis so fast, you wouldnt believe it - I tried taking a picture of her while we were both skiing and she dropped me - I had to put the camera away and haul down the fall line to catch her! Crazy girl.






but all too soon the day was over and it was time to go :-( here's me with John (Kiyoka's high school friend) before our last run











....photographic proof I couldnt catch the crazy Jap!!













Can't wait 'til I can go back.......

No comments: