Saturday, March 24, 2007

Wet

The wettest March in recorded history. Granted, the records don't exactky go back to the time of Christ but my alarm-radio told me yesterday Vancouver has never had this much rain in March - and March ain't over!!

I went snowboarding in it the other night - its actually quite entertaining cos the deep snow is really like porridge - yuk! Couldnt last for more than a couple hours though cos you do get soaked - my boots are still wet - 3 days later!

And we cant ride either. Too wet. Just look at this bit of Boogieman - where there isnt a river - there's a waterfall!!



















What was that? What? Who? Didnt see anyone!!!!!!!!















Ah well, back to Whistler for my first ever time there on a board :-D

Oh, and we have a record low of sun in March too. Something like 38 hours instead of 140!!
Who cares! I'd still love Vancouver if it rained all year round!
















No comments: