Saturday, May 26, 2007

Graduation


Last night was graduation and the Convocation Ceremony somewhere in deepest Surrey (BC - not the home counties!)











big place, lots of people














sting quartet playing in the lobby


























just about the only other grad that I know, Nicole












My favourite teacher, Antonis Parras has just retired and was getting a special award for 26 years of teaching. I initially thought he was crazy but it turns out he's actually a great guy. It was good to see him honoured









a loooooooong queue to go in













bagpipes?........ Whatever!!!!













Lots of hands to shake on stage













Oh, and did I mention I got a "Distinction"?
3.75 GPA :-)




In a couple weeks, I'll get the photo's from the ceremony so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha whee..i'm the only other grad you know? wow!! i can't believe we graduated! and yes, antonis that crazy prof :D