Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It could just have been my last snow day at Whistler :-(


The first day of May and we're STILL skiing hahaha - its so crap here ;-)

Kiyoka and I had a spare day so we went to grab a late slice of Blackcomb snow...


....obviously starting with coffee, this is Canada y'know.





As you can plainly see here, Asian people (lovely as they are) have strange hands - whenever you point a camera at them their fingers take on a life of their own...
















Obviously, with my razor sharp sense of humour, I was able to make a subtle yet hysterical jape of the whole hand/finger affliction ;-)

....and all while eating pizza - proving once and for all that men can indeed multi-task!













Some action pics...














The snow wasnt too bad - a little icy before lunch, a little slushy after, not anything to worry about










I certainly didn't master moguls on a snowboard today, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all












It was a fun day though. I managed to avoid falling on any of my recent injuries (of which I have a fair choice) and we even got a few decent pics









and when I say "we" got some decent pics, I think we both know who took this one, and who'll be slapping me when she sees this!

..... that neck's gonna hurt in the morning!



Ah well, bike park opens in 2 weeks!!!

No comments: