Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ripper #4 The Triple Crown

The final of this year's Ripper series, The Triple Crown.
A slight difference this time with the extremeness being in the endurance department.

The course went from the bottom of Mt Seymour to the top of the trails (1 1/4 hour ride up), then down and across to Mt Fromme for the hour and a quarter ride up there, then down and across to Cypress for the endless ride to just above the trails there (seemed like about 3 hours ride up but I think it was probably less) then down to Obsession: Bikes on Lonsdale. 8 hours, 39 mins later we rolled up. Exhausted. Well, I was.

At least our Team (me, Jon, Rich and Jon's mate Johnny) made it into the paper. Well, obviously I was at the back so they missed me in the text but you can just see my right hand in the pic



















the only photo I took - the Capilano Dam















Check out the full report here

No comments: