Friday, August 24, 2007

Whistler Wildlife Wonder

Rich, Jon and I took a day off the other day for a little mid-week bike park sesh

As always, we had a great day in the park, I think I've finally got my head round it at last - for some reason I've haven't been "on it" in the park so far this year ...until today! :-)


It kind of felt like a wildlife tour though - we saw more bears than you can shake a stick at! I made it 9 or 12, I lost count. We also saw a couple of deer - this one didnt seem worried by all the bikers tearing past 4ft away








There was also a chipmunk - but I didnt get a picture of that



My favourite though was the WOLF!
Well, I think it was a wolf, it was too big to be a coyote - it took a look at me and then just wandered off






more bike photos next time, I promise ;-)

1 comment:

Delbert said...

That's just an' old dog!