Saturday, December 15, 2007

The first snowboard sesh of the season


I was hoping to get back up to Whistler before heading off for Christmas but unfortunately the weather had other ideas. But just when I'd given up hope there was a dump of snow on Cypress overnight :-)


I'm not the best snowboarder but I did impress myself that I didnt fall over off the lift at all today :-D despite the downramp being pretty steep - I did however make up for it on the way down the mountain!

I think I also had quite a jarring fall at some point because as I write this on Saturday morning (I leave for the airport at midday) I cannot move my head more than half an inch in any direction for fear of searing pain in my neck - not the greatest way to spend 10 hours in a plane - bring on the ibuprofen!!!

Well, this will be my last blog until I get back home to Vancouver after Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: