Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cypress - 5th Horseman

The snow is still here. 5th Horseman is a gnarly trail so why not try it in the snow? Well, we did. Danice, Jenn, Grant and I went to try our luck...

....it wasnt the best ride for me - I had several interesting incidents including rolling 1-footed down something I didnt think was possible to roll - I finished it off with a nice nose-wheelie but managed to hang on long enough to ride it out. Phew!











Grant on the other hand was having a great ride - nailing everything with ease including this 8ft to flat skinny drop that was covered in snow and ice!

Of course Jenn and Danice were also putting me to shame with there usual smooth treatment of the steep stuff.

Cypress and I have this love/hate relationship. I hate it and it hates me. Oh wait thats a hate/hate! Ah well almost right!



(actually Cypress can be a lot of fun - today I was having "one of those days" I do like it really ;-))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!