Saturday, October 25, 2008

Seymour

I've been off the bike since the training course last weekend so if you don't include that its 8 days without riding! I desperately needed to ride and it was a sunny Saturday so game on!

Rich, Aja and I dropped into CBC around midday for some prime Seymour action

here's me on a mossy rock roll to drop "on CBC"











That tiny spec of blue is Aja on top of a big roll to drop

















Click on this one for the full greeny mossiness experience!














Quite dark in the rain forest


















Some fantastic god-rays through the forest - can't quite capture it on the cell-phone!

If you're wondering where Rich is, dont worry he's ok but he did duck out early with a mechanical issue

Roll on tomorrow and The Sunshine Coast!
My new bike is going to ROCK there- I can't wait!
Bring it on! ;-)

No comments: