Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sis gets Hitched!


Jane's big day arrived a couple weeks back and of course i was there to celebrate it with her. In fact I was honored that she asked me to give her away - which of course I did










They do....















































They had everything - even a guy in a skirt















confetti
















err, no Fin - over here!














ahhhh :)
















Look up Fin. Look up. FIN. LOOK UP......oh I give up













moi, Fin, Sharon the Maid of Honor













me and my nephew - I'm the tall one













Reception was at Ware Priory - built originally in 1339! Only the rocks are that old in Vancouver!











Someone thinks they're being clever with the helpful pamphlets: Ware to Stay, Ware to Learn, Ware to Worship - very witty!















people








more people






It was a fun day and great to see my sister so happy with such a decent guy.
Mark and Jane, thanks for making sure I could make it over and may you have a long happy life together :D

No comments: